Frequently Asked Questions

Q: The information on my Medical Records is not in English; they are in a foreign language. Can you translate them?

A: Your medical records will need to be in English. If a friend or a relative translates your records, please note it on the records. If you prefer, we can recommend translation companies experienced in medical record translation.

Q: I was treated at CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center last year and I need to get a copy of my medical records. How can I do that?

A: You may obtain the records from Medical Records. You must give them written authorization for release of information. Call our Medical Records Department at 323-913-4960 for information. A Patient Relations Representative can also help facilitate this.

Q: I am wondering if you can recommend a specialist, the best doctor you have at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center for a particular health problem?

A: We can provide you with our physician referral service – please call 888-522-3455 where you can obtain information on a variety of physicians. You can then contact the physician offices to get information on their practice and determine what physician may be able to address your particular needs.

Q: Can your office write a letter for us so we can apply for a Visa?

A: Please review U.S. Visa requirements at: for information about obtaining a visa.

Q: I want to see the same doctor that my friend saw last year. Could you please give me that doctor’s name & phone number?

A: We are sorry. Due to patient confidentiality, we are unable to give you the name of your friend’s doctor. If you have the doctor’s name, you may want to contact them directly to discuss your particular needs.

Find a Physician

For a free referral to one of our exceptional physicians, please call Find a Physician at 888.522.3455. You can also search online. Ready to get started?