As Chief Administrative Officer, I would like to assure you that CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is an organization committed to continuous quality improvement. We strive to constantly evaluate our procedures so we can provide our patients and community with the best care available. And, as a valued member of our healthcare team, your input in continuous quality improvement will be greatly appreciated.
In my role of oversight of the Medical Staff Services department, together our entire team and I look forward to working with you to create an environment where quality care and patient satisfaction is our top priority.
Joung Lee, MD
Medical Staff Services Department
CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center’s Medical Staff Services develops, manages, performs, and directly supports the governance of the organized medical staff. They are responsible for maintaining the medical staff’s compliance with medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, hospital policies and procedures, state and federal laws, and accreditation requirements, as well as CME and GME activities.
The Medical Staff Services Department is located in the Doctors Tower, A Level.
They may be reached at 323.913.4831 Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Medical Staff Bylaws
- Medical Staff General Rules and Regulations
- Allied Health Professional Rules and Regulations
- Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management Rules and Regulations
- Department of Diagnostic Imaging Rules and Regulations
- Smoking Cessation Handout
- Colorectal Bundle Checklist (Paragon)
- Department of Emergency Medicine Rules and Regulations
- Department of Family Practice Rules and Regulations
- Department of Medicine Rules and Regulations
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Rules and Regulations
- Department of Pediatrics Rules and Regulations
- Department of Surgery Rules and Regulations
- New Physician Orientation Materials
Pediatrics Residency(affiliated with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles)
Please call 323.644.4490 to learn about this program.