Visiting CHA HPMCAt CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, family members, visitors, and support persons are welcome to visit their loved ones. Patients may receive visits from visitors of their choice. Patients also have the right to withdraw or deny consent to visitation at any time.
The hospital will not deny visitation privileges based on race, religion, ethnicity, language, culture, size, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, socioeconomic status, physical or mental ability or disability.
All visitors must obtain a visitor pass from the Security Desk located in the Main Lobby of the Patient Tower or the Main Lobby of the Doctors Tower.
There may be unique and extenuating circumstances that require compassionate exceptions to visiting guidelines. In collaboration with the patient or patient’s representative, staff will use judgment in considering the unique family circumstances and patient needs when applying these guidelines.
Visitor Policy: Effective June 13, 2023
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. 2 asymptomatic visitors are allowed at a time for all areas. Visitors may leave and re-enter the hospital during the specified visiting hours.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask in all patient care areas, regardless of their vaccination status. Visitors not wearing a face mask will be issued one. If visitors refuse to don a face mask, they will be asked to leave the facility.
- Visitors must check-in with security each time they enter the building.
- Visitors are allowed to bring outside food. Floral arrangements may be brought to any patient care area with the exception of critical care or where neutropenic patients receive care.
• Inpatient Units: Children 14 years of age and older can visit inpatients during visiting hours and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Labor & Delivery and Postpartum: 2 asymptomatic visitors may visit in the patient’s room 24/7. Children of any age are allowed to visit, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
• NICU: For each patient, 2 asymptomatic designated parents/support persons may visit at the bedside 24/7. Children 12 years of age and older are allowed and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Emergency Department: One (1) visitor is allowed when it is deemed safe by our staff. Due to the special care and treatment sometimes required, visitors may be asked to wait in the waiting area, or the number of visitors may be limited. Visitors in the patient care area are asked to always remain at the patient’s bedside.
To read our complete visitor policy, please click here.
We value the privacy of our patients, visitors and staff. By law, we are required to put safeguards in place to protect all privacy. You may be asked to stop recording at the request of our hospital staff. Visual images solely for the personal use of the patient may be made by the patient or legal guardian in patient rooms at the discretion of the attending physician. However, hospital staff may not be included, unless the staff member has given his or her expressed permission.
Turn cell phones and pagers to silent or vibrate
Know lights will be dimmed
Find a Physician
For a free referral to one of our exceptional physicians, please call Find a Physician at 888.522.3455. You can also search online. Ready to get started?