Breastfeeding classes educate parents about breastfeeding techniques using video clips and props.
The classes are offered in English, Spanish, Russian and Armenian. Our classes are taught by certified lactation consultants who provide helpful breastfeeding information for “soon-to-be” parents and also answer their questions. Breastfeeding class is a complimentary service for expecting parents who are pre-registered for delivery. All participants are requested to register by calling 323.913.4909.
Schedule of Upcoming Classes:
- Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
Location: 1300 N. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA-90027. Classes are held in the Auditorium on A-level in Doctors Tower.