Fire Class (Required for all employees)
This six-hour course is designed to provide the healthcare provider with theory and fundamentals of why fires start and spread, and fire control. Class offers an in depth study of fire chemistry and physics; fire characteristics of materials, extinguishing agents, and fire control and evacuation techniques. At the completion of the course, participants will receive a fire card valid for four years that certifies their completion of the course.
For course registration, requirements, Fees, location, etc., please Contact Roland Escoto at (818) 388-5463
You will NOT be admitted to class without proof of the following:
- Pre registration
- Completed Director Approval Form with $100.00 deposit (Cash or Check) Payable to: Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Form must be submitted 72 hours prior to class date.
- Employees must dress appropriately following HPMC dress code policy.
- Fee: No charge if required by dept/Unit.
CLARIFICATION OF HPMC REIMBURSEMENT FOR ALL MANDATORY CLASSES (e.g. BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, FIRE CLASS) NOT TAKEN AT HPMC: PER THE CBA (Article 18 Section E): HPMC WILL ONLY REIMBURSE STAFF FOR MANDATORY CLASSES IF TAKEN AT THE FACILITY)
Please remember the following:
- The class schedule for Education classes is posted on the website for the entire calendar year.
- It is YOUR responsibility to know when the cards you need for your position expire!!
Safety Training Plus
9:00am – 3:00 p.m.
Class starts promptly at 9:00 am. Late arrivals will NOT be permitted.
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Doctors Tower, Level A
Complete the registration form below. You are required to complete registration at least 2 weeks prior to class date.
Find a Physician
For a free referral to one of our exceptional physicians, please call Find a Physician at 888.522.3455. You can also search online. Ready to get started?