Put Your Special Skills to Work
Opportunities await you mornings, afternoons and evenings in various departments:
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Medical Surgical
- Direct Observation Unit
- Labor & Deliver
- Mother & Baby
- Patient and Family Escort
- Library Cart
- Emergency Department (Adults Only)
CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center Teen Volunteer Program provides high school students with the opportunity to fulfill the requirement for community service hours. At the same time, students will gain valuable experience and knowledge as they are introduced to the healthcare environment.
CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking volunteers to visit our patients to listen, comfort and help address their non clinical needs during their time of need.
What are the requirements?
Volunteers must be:
- At least 15 years of age
- Able to commit to 100 hours of service (4 hour shift per week)
- Adhere to patient confidentiality
- Clear health screenings
- Clear drug screening and background check
- Attend orientation and training
Benefits of Volunteering
- Make a difference and give back to your community
- Recognition luncheon during National Volunteer Week
- Complimentary lunch
- Complimentary parking
- Invitation to hospital events throughout the year
Application for Volunteer Service
It is the policy of CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center (HPMC) to provide equal opportunity to persons regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statues, regulations and ordinances.
All volunteers are required to complete a minimum of 100 hours of service.
- To apply, click the Volunteer Application button below.
- Download the PDF Volunteer Application and complete the form.
- Scan and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also drop off your completed form to the Volunteer Office. Please call 323.913.4398 for information.