CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
This course is designed to provide the healthcare provider working in high-risk areas with the information and skills necessary to manage the potentially violent client. Participants will learn techniques for preventing and handling situations.
You will NOT be admitted to class without proof of the following:
- Pre registration
- Current (not expired) CPI card,
- Completed Director Approval Form with $100.00 deposit (Cash or Check) Payable to: Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Form must be submitted 72 hours prior to class date.
- Employees must dress appropriately following HPMC dress code policy.
- Fee: No charge if required by dept/Unit.
CLARIFICATION OF HPMC REIMBURSEMENT FOR ALL MANDATORY CLASSES (e.g. BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, FIRE CLASS) NOT TAKEN AT HPMC: PER THE CBA (Article 18 Section E): HPMC WILL ONLY REIMBURSE STAFF FOR MANDATORY CLASSES IF TAKEN AT THE FACILITY)
Please remember the following:
- The class schedule for Education classes is posted on the website for the entire calendar year.
- It is YOUR responsibility to know when the cards you need for your position expire!!
REQUIREMENTS – You will not be admitted to class without proof of the following:
- Charge of $100.00 (non-refundable). Payment must be submitted to the Cashiers Department located in the Patient Tower Lobby. Receipt must be submitted to Education Department on day of the class.
Weekdays Only: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Doctors Tower, A-Level
Complete the registration form below. You are required to complete registration at least 2 weeks prior to class date.